filters
State:
City:
Product:

GlobalTel - REFUND

I call for a refund because i had the wrong service , i deleted it right after i put it in and they still charge my account. I GOT THE BIGGES RUN AROUND . THEY ARE BRUNCH OF RIP OFFS !!!!
Show

GlobalTel - I didn't mean to put money on this phone thing I thought it was jpay to send my son money

I thought I was sending my son money onThe 10th of December and it was for phone calls not what I wanted to do, please reimburse me the 45.95
4.0

GlobalTel - I want a refund

Hi my name is linda nelson my credit card was used unauthorized on my card 1915 nov 2 2018 my emai lindanelson128@gmail.com I tried reaching U on many events, however plze respond asap need my full refund purchase $45.00 also u may call me on 916 417 5819 rhanx n advance ,the phone no used 4 this purchase was 510 472 8301. Linda Nelson
5.0

GlobalTel - Deceptive

This company offers postcards on website but when you sign up, you are asked to suppy credit card. They automatically bill you for phone service. You cannot choose only postcards and they are not a legit phone service to inmates affiliate. Therefore, you end requesting a refund and they charge you a $14.99 fee for processing. This is how they make money. They are not GTL or affiliated. This company is a scam!
Coverage Area
Style and Design

GlobalTel - Global tel link rips people off

In 2 weeks i had put 150.00 on my phone for my boyfriend to call home and the money was gone in less then the 2 week period. I called and spoke with them after doing the math myself just to bw very rudly spoken to. I put money on for emails and it was gone overnigt when he cant use the phone after 11. Never again. This place needs reported to the governer in every town. They are ripping us off big.

GlobalTel - Horrible

They didn’t answer the phone at all I’m so upset
#1420567
Reply to reviews
I usually calls the 800 number to add phone time but i was told i can go online and pay a cheaper fee then over the phone. So i thought i was setting up a account for that. Im not interested in the 30 day program for 49.95. Please refund my money back to mg account....
Show

GlobalTel - This is my fourth message left today no one calls back plz I need to cable my acct $45.99

I have tryed to cancel my acct all day Nanasteward53@yahoo.com 3174350315 Geneva Steward it says due to high volume no one can and leave message they will call back no one does
#1411930

GlobalTel in Boca Raton, Florida - They are Thieves

They took money from my account without permission and now they want to charge me 15 dollars to give me back money that I did not authorize them to take. Be ware!!
Style and Design

Phone:
(561) 220-2383

GlobalTel Products and Services

GlobalTel - Took Money From My Account

This company took funds from my account without my consent and I was told I would be refunded. Now they have blocked my number.